In the event that the taskbar appears to have disappeared, the following should resolve the issue;
- Run cmd.exe, its located at C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
- Type Start wmic (i sadly can’t seem to find wmic location, thats why i do it like this, but its the only command prompt capable of fixing this problem)
- In Wmic, type this exact sentence: Process where name=”explorer.exe” call terminate
- When it asks if you want to execute it, type Y and hit enter.
- Normally, explorer.exe should automatically be re-started and the bar will appear again, should this not happen type this sentence: process call create “explorer.exe”
- When it asks if you want to execute, type Y and hit enter.